International education could be expensive and the cost of living could be high depending on the Saskatchewan city you move to and since you are miles away from home, every penny counts. As such, managing finances to meet education and living expenses by planning your expenses and budgeting is a good way to keep your finances in good form and avoid possible student debt.
- List your Expenses and Income
- Make use of Student Discounts
- Consider Home Cook meals against Eating Out
- Use budgeting apps like Mint
- Get a job to earn extra cash
Check our other Budgeting article that talks more about taking care of your finances as an immigrant in Saskatchewan.